We are seeking a full-time housekeeper.
Candidates should be service minded, energetic and have the ability to work wellin a team environment.
Responsibilities include general cleaning of hotel suites, cleaning of some public spaces, and special cleaning projects.
**This position is starting at $13.50/hour based on experience, the highest is $14.50 an hour**
Typical shifts include: 9am-5pm; working 5 days a week
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• This position requires strong attention to detail ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members verbally or in written form.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Pyramid Hotel Group standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
• Comply at all times with Raldex Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Thoroughly clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
• Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
• Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
• Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
• May be required to disassemble furniture or items in the guest room to conduct deep cleaning.
• Deep cleaning tasks may include but are not limited to changing the AC filter