Hotel Housekeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Hotel Housekeeper Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- We offer our work family competitive pay, Paid Time Off, Insurance. and Brand offered hotel discounts.
- You will also get to be part of a team that challenges, mentors, and encourages you during your career!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participates in the e-Verify program. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- We care about our team as well as our guests. We strive to go beyond our guests’ highest levels of expectation. We achieve this by training our team to be personally responsible to for ensuring a positive, memorable guest experience. This, in turn, establishes Raldex Hospitality with a solid foundation for success.