About the Housekeeper Position
Our company is seeking a hardworking, service-oriented Housekeeper to join our team. Whether working to tidy up the lobby or turning over a guest room, our ideal candidate will work quickly and efficiently to ensure a clean environment for all of our clients.
If you’re energetic with a knack for cleanliness and customer service, we’d love for you to apply!
- Clean all assigned areas, including but not limited to vacuuming, dusting, removing stains, and washing and changing bed linens and towels
- Keep common areas tidy and well-maintained
- Maintain all equipment, reporting any issues or damages to management
- Keep linen closets stocked
- Comply with all health and safety regulations while acting in line with company policies
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience working as a Housekeeper preferred
- Able to work efficiently both independently and in a team
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Excellent time management skills
- Great customer service skills