We're looking for a dedicated, hard-working Houseperson who will be responsible for assisting room attendants, responding to guest calls, and mainting a clean aesthetic in ALL public areas including lobby, restrooms, and elevators
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Hotel cleaning experience recommended
**This position is hiring at $13/hr based on experience**
Typical shifts would include 3pm-11pm, based on need of the property
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
• Comply at all times with Pyramid Hotel Group standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Clean/Buff floors daily according to hotel standards.
• Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel standards.
• Shampoo furniture as needed according to hotel standards.
• Clean Public restrooms and ensure maintenance on a regular basis/ as needed throughout the shift
• Handle all requests for luggage assistance at check in/out in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
• Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow associates, and self.
• Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to Pyramid Hotel Group standards.
• At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
• Complete daily assignment check list and submit to supervisor at the end of the day.
• Complete minor repairs such as resolving TV issues, repairing toilets, and other minor maintenance calls.
• Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.